For assistance managing your accounting needs during the coronavirus outbreak or any other time, don’t hesitate to contact the accounting professionals at Cross Accounting. If you have any questions, please contact us. We’re here to help everyone get through these stressful times. Find updates pertaining to COVID-19 below:
CARES Act Signed Into Law
Paycheck Protection Program – Forgivable Loans for Small Businesses
Georgia Tax Deadline Also Extended Until July 15
Georgia Partial Unemployment Claim Changes
IRS Delays Tax Deadlines
We wanted to send you a quick update on Cross Accounting office procedures during this unprecedented coronavirus outbreak.
First and foremost, our office is open, and we’re diligently working on client tax preparation, business accounting, and community association audits. We’re still available by phone and email if you have any questions.
Secondly, since the health and safety of our team and clients are our primary concerns, we’re making a few changes in the way we conduct business:
- We have implemented our teleworking plan, so some Cross Accounting team members may be working remotely for the time being.
- If you have a face-to-face meeting scheduled, we will contact you and recommend changing to a conference call or Skype call.
- Please submit any remaining documents needed to complete your tax return through our portal. Click here to register.
- You are welcome to drop off documents in the office or through the dropbox.
- We can take credit cards payments over the phone, or you can drop a check in the dropbox next to the front door.
We’re also keeping close track of IRS and other tax-related changes, and will be sending you an update shortly.
Thank you for your continued support.
Debbie Hollandsworth, Director